968.net

Introductions (160)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking forward to communicating with all the wonderful people on this site.  Currently in search for a radio code on a 92 968.  Appears to…

Started by Mark Bernhardt

3 Sep 29, 2014
Reply by Richard Pfluger

Great to be back home and read 968.net once again.

I have missed my many quality / good friends here and of course the "RAISIN" 968. I do have NEW OLD STOCK left to sell. I have only been f…

Started by Gildersleeve Beaupre

0 Aug 24, 2014

Speedo/ABS pick up...

Hi guys, I have a recurring problem where speedo drops out, warning light and ABS light comes on....investigations have lead me to believe…

Started by Dazzie

0 Jun 3, 2014

Stainless Steel Sill Covers FS

After searching for these for over a year, I finally located Harvey Peck who was the originator of these. He no longer produces these and…

Started by Fejjj

0 May 20, 2014

Where are they?

ANy 968s in the Madison, WI area??? Thanks reply to jtb30444@frontier.com

Started by Jim Bean

1 May 8, 2014
Reply by jeff968

Fuel Tank Leak Repair

Hopefully this helps someone in the future.  If anyone has questions just let me know.  My car developed a wicked raw gas smell.  Any time…

Started by Ron Brooks

0 Apr 26, 2014

Import

Hi there, I moved to the US and brought my 1993 968. They don't want to register the car since it was registered in Europe. Any suggestions…

Started by Patrick Cool

0 Apr 25, 2014

Manufacturing Details

Might anyone know of a website lookup where I can obtain the manufacturing details of my 968?   Thank you, John

Started by John F. Harter

0 Apr 11, 2014

Finally Posted Pics

It sure has taken me long enough but I have finally posted pictures of "Gunther" including one from the day that I picked him up him.  I lo…

Started by Ron Brooks

1 Apr 11, 2014
Reply by Monte Olsen

Seat Covers

I am looking for an attractive seat cover for my 1992 Guards Red 968.  The interior is a beige or tan and I would like to continue its prot…

Started by Mark Bernhardt

0 Jan 19, 2014

RSS

Support Our Ad Partners

© 2022   Created by Ray Starbird.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service