968.net

'92 Polar Silver California car, 3 owners and full service history from day one

Excellent condition, manual transmission, 1992 Polar Silver, two-tone grey interior with129,000 miles. Took this one to the Paso Fun Run and it performed perfectly. Serviced at Niello Porsche for first 60,000 miles. Second owner bought it in May of 2007. I purchased it from him on November 9, 2012. As soon as I purchased it, I had all major work done, including:

Timing belt, motor mounts, distributor cap, distributor rotor, spark plugs, plug wire set, timing belt tensioner, water pump, fan switch, cassette holder hinge, thermostat: $2,666

Short Shift Kit: $96

Replaced fuel filler assembly because of fuel vapor leak: $425

Replaced transmission with low mile transmission: $1,425

Custom installed Magnaflow resonator, Magnaflow exhaust with stainless pipes (30 lb weight reduction): $486

Reupholstered driver seat and e-brake lever in original Porsche leather: $500

Painted rear spoiler Polar Silver to match body: $250

That’s a total of $8,848 that I have spent since November of last year! This car is ready to go, with an excellent service history. There is nothing left to do but drive it. I am only selling it because I own two of them. My other car is a 1994 with 160,000 miles on the clock.

I have all original keys (including wheel lock keys that were only on the ‘92’s), original wheel locks, ALL records from day one (serviced at dealer for first 60k), always a Sacramento, California car until I drove it down to Los Angeles a couple months ago, two owners before me, all original books and manuals in original case, cruise control, Hi-Fi Sound option. I added dynamat to the front doors and trunk area. Previous owner added Memphis Car Audio front speakers and a JVC KD-A925BT stereo with Bluetooth and iPod integration. The one and only thing that does not work is the rear wiper motor.

Views: 1934

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Nice looking car. Be sure to post the details here as well as some of us are no longer welcome on that other site.

Only 7 968 coupes were produced in Polar silver with the classic grey/light grey interior (code TU).

Nice looking car!

What's the asking price?

Sorry everybody, it sold in the first week to a local Sacramento enthusiast.

What were you asking?

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Support Our Ad Partners

© 2019   Created by Ray Starbird.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service