968.net

My rear wiper went out a while ago.  I'm assuming it's easy to replace but I know what "assume" stands for!  My cruise-control module also went out, very loud clicking so I had to disconnect it.  Looking for replacements.

-Rick

Views: 467

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Rick, I have a rear wiper motor that wasn't at all difficult to remove. Please email me if you're interested (ray at 968 dot net).

Sorry... no help with the cruise control module.

-Ray

Hi Ray,

I apologize for the delay.  It went out so long ago that I am looking for the wiper assembly as well.  If I may ask, why did you take your motor off?

I believe I have the wiper, too, so please let me know and I'll dig through the garage.

Initially I removed it for a few reasons:
- At high speeds on the track the rear wiper flapped around a bit
- The wiper motor took up precious rear cargo room
- I almost never used it (typically I drive my truck in the rain; the Turbo S rear spoiler reduces visibility through the rear hatch, so I rely much more on the side mirrors)

In the years since I removed it I've not missed it, so I guess it was a good decision (for me, at least).

Cool.  Let me know what you'd want for them.  I appreciate it.

Have a great weekend,

Rick

did you ever get the cruise control and wiper motor? I have both on a 958 that I'm parting out. thanks, Gary

Hi Gary,

No, I haven't gotten anything.  If you have them and want to give me a price I'd appreciate it.

$150 for both.

thanks, gary

Sounds good.  Let me know how you want me to pay.

Rick

you can paypal $150 plus $15 shipping to gdasmith@cybermesa.com or send a check to Gary Smith P.O. Box 63 Embudo, NM 87531.

thanks, Gary

Hey Gary,

I'll send a check.  Paypal takes four days to process a deposit so you'll know the check is good.

Thanks,

Rick

Hi Gary,

The check for the rear wiper and cruise control is on the way.  Do you have a lot of other parts left?  I have other pieces that have broken, (e.g. leather "pad" under the shift-knob, center console, a piece of body trim). 

rick,

I sold all of the interior including the console. I might have the pad and what piece of bodf trim do you need?

Gary

RSS

Support Our Ad Partners

© 2022   Created by Ray Starbird.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service