968.net

Help & Feedback (38)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

993 Head lights

A few have asked about the headlight conversion...   I bought the car this way and I'm not much of a mechanic. Some sheet metal had to be c…

Started by Steve Follman

3 Oct 7, 2011
Reply by Daniel Hamann

Help 968.net by shopping at Amazon.com

This Wednesday our hosting provider, Ning, is raising prices yet again. One easy way you can help offset my costs is by starting your Amazo…

Started by Ray Starbird

1 Jul 19, 2011
Reply by jeff968

New merchandise in the Shop!

Please check out the new Shop when you get the chance.  Instead of just jumping to a CafePress site, it now includes a few new non-CafePres…

Started by Ray Starbird

0 Dec 4, 2010

Sorry about the ads...

You've likely noticed the ads in the right rail (I had to disable my Firefox ad-blocking app to see them); these are required in this versi…

Started by Ray Starbird

2 Aug 24, 2010
Reply by Ray Starbird

Can you add the 968CS to the registration process?

Ray, can you please add the 968CS to the registration process, it is a rather common type here in Europe.Thanks!Dirk

Started by Dirk

2 Jul 3, 2010
Reply by Dirk

Registration process improved to fight spam

You may have noticed a few of the spam accounts before I've deleted them.  To minimize this almost daily occurrence, we’ve implemented two…

Started by Ray Starbird

0 Jun 5, 2010

Incorrect # of forum discussions

When I click on the forum tab above and each category is displayed, the values next to them for the number of discussions in each category…

Started by trevor ridgley

3 May 12, 2010
Reply by Ray Starbird

Can we expand the latest activity stream?

There are currently only 4 latest activity items on the home page but can we expand this to show the most recent 8-10?  Seems like I miss a…

1 May 12, 2010
Reply by Ray Starbird

Store tab added

Hi all,You'll note the Store tab on the right side of the navigation bar after Classifieds.  It's a slightly updated CafePress store, featu…

Started by Ray Starbird

2 Apr 21, 2010
Reply by trevor ridgley

968.net supports iPhone, BB, etc

It looks like ning also supports mobile browsing so you can view this website on your iPhone by browsing to http://968.net/m where the layo…

3 Apr 10, 2010
Reply by Ray Starbird

RSS

Support Our Ad Partners

© 2022   Created by Ray Starbird.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service