968.net

Looking for a 6 speed with under 75K miles, any model year, any color. 

Thanks,

Geoff

Views: 255

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Boat loads available on autotrader, ebay, craigslist - good luck with your search.
The Iris Blue Metallic 1994 Porsche 968 Coupe for $22,500 is pretty nice. I was in contact with the dealer who owns it, saw lots of pictures, it's a great car. The price was just too rich for me, being a base model of the car. It does have limited slip differential though, which is nice, but hasn't had its pinion bearing replaced. I also wasn't a huge fan of the light two-tone interior.

This car has been on the market for a while, you may be able to negotiate down the price by now.
Thanks, RXTER. Not interested in the tiptronic transmission. The car in California is just too far away for me to reasonably complete a transaction, and the other car is simply too expensive. Will keep waiting for the right vehicle to come along.
I own a 1992 with 65K miles on a convertible. It did not even see rain before I purchased the car. If interested contact be at gg2li@yahoo.com

Best Regards: GREG

My car is identical to this pic. I have owned the car now for probably 8 years and I stored it every winter until this year. It is now a car that I drive to the golf courses daily.

Thanks Greg, but I am looking for a coupe.
Hi Greg,
I'm looking for a 6 speed cab (but don't want a black interior). Is the interior on your car black as these photos appear to be?
Best regards,
Larry
Larry,
The current owner of my old cab told me he is getting ready to sell it. He is located in NJ. Amazon green and NOT a black interior. Contact me if you need more info.
Jeff

Hi Jeff, thank you. Yes I would be interested in more information. Best, Larry
Larry, I sent you the contact information. It is a great car and a looker. 56K miles. I purchased it in 1996 and sold it in 2007.
Jeff
Geoff,

My car doesn't meet your mileage criterion (it has about 115K), but it's it fantastic condition, both cosmetically and mechanically, and is a rare, gorgeous slate gray. See my post about it in another thread. I've often thought that if I were a buyer, I'd look much more favorably on a car with a bit higher mileage, but that has documented records that it has been very well maintained, than one with lower miles, but that's just me. In any event, on many components, age is just as big a factor as mileage, so a lower mileage car is not a guarantee of fewer impending repairs.
Just purchased a 92 six speed coupe in Polar Silver for $10K, 61K miles.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Support Our Ad Partners

© 2020   Created by Ray Starbird.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service