968.net

I'd like to buy a 968 project car. I'd prefer that it was a coupe, and that it's a manual. The paint color isn't an issue as long as it's not red or yellow. And I don't really care about the interior. As I said before, I want a project car - a wrecked one, one with high miles, busted part or anything. I'm on a pretty restrictive budget, so the car needs to be less than $5,000.00.

Views: 337

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What a great deal, but unfortunately, I live on the other side of the country - literally. I think Washington is a little too far to drive the car, and it may cost quite a bit of money to ship.
I have a 92' black/cashimere/manual/cab with a tad bit over 109,000 miles. Exterior is nice with very few dents, a Interior I would rate around a 6. It needs and alternator belt at the moment but was running great before that. I am in San Antonio, TX and would be willing to let it go for around 7K. If you are interested please let me know.
I have a blue 94 with about 250k on it. I'm 17,000 into it and never get to drive it any more. I'd take half what I have into it if your interested. Not a lot of work left but still enough you could tinker with it. 
Is this car a coupe or cab? And where are you located?
I am in Ontario, half way (2 hrs) between Detroit and Buffalo. It's an American car I bought in Maryland 3 years ago. Its a coup. You can see it if you search www.autotrader.ca

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Support Our Ad Partners

© 2020   Created by Ray Starbird.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service